We know this is a worrisome time for everyone and we want you to know that we are taking it very seriously and the specific steps we are taking to protect our employees and our clients.
CCC’s Common Sense Precautions
- One of the best ways to stop the spread of viruses or germs is to simply clean frequently touched surfaces and objects (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water. This is one of the reasons you hired Cooperative Cleaning in the first place! But now if requested, Cooperative Cleaning is also prepared and supplied to apply the same disinfectant product used in Bay Area hospitals as an extra precaution. Just let us know what your wishes are.
- Our employees will stay home when they are sick (except to get medical care of course). Employees who feel well and come to work, but then begin to feel ill while at work, regardless of location, will be sent home until they are well again.
- Upon entering a client’s home, all employees will wash their hands and don single use exam gloves.
- Our employees will avoid close contact (i.e., six feet or less is close) with all clients.
- Not all coughs or sneezes are due to illness. Often, they are merely an allergic response to dust (which we are constantly cleaning) or other environmental factors. Nevertheless, in an abundance of caution, all employees will cover coughs and sneezes with their arms or tissue, and then wash their hands.
Keep Calm and Carry On (Safely!)