Do you remember the last time you had your carpets professionally cleaned? Although your carpets may look clean, vacuuming only picks up around 15% of the dirt, debris, and allergens from your carpet. That is where The Cooperative Cleaning Company comes in!
We use the HOST “dry” extraction carpet cleaning process that is much more efficient than steam cleaning or carpet shampooing. It works as a sponge would, washing and absorbing dirt from your carpet fibers. This is the type of clean that will get your carpets looking great and smelling great, and it will rid your home of harmful bacteria, toxins, and pesticides that could be trapped in your carpeting.
Dirty carpets are known to hold up to 8 times their weight in bacteria and dirt. Don’t let dirty carpets be the reason you and your family are getting sick. We don’t want to scare you, but we have listed out a few possible health issues that you and your family could be experiencing if your carpets are not cleaned by professionals at least annually.
- Respiratory Issues: Your family could be experiencing cold-like symptoms like simple coughing and runny noses because of dust mites, dirt, pet hair, and human skin cells that are stuck in your carpet’s fibers.
- Skin Irritation & Infection: A dirty carpet can trap both living and non-living irritants that can cause your skin to swell, be itchy, and even develop athlete’s foot.
- Allergies: If someone in your family has a pre-existing allergy, they can suffer an allergic attack when they come in contact with a dirty carpet’s accumulated contents.
In order to get your floors, carpets, and rugs cleaned properly, call The Cooperative Cleaning Company. We will help you keep a cleaner and healthier home! You will be simply amazed at how clean and fresh your home looks and smells. Call us today to book a service.
Why hire a professional house cleaning service?
Most people want to keep their living spaces clean. But sometimes, it can be very difficult to find the time and/or motivation to do that. So we at The Cooperative Cleaning Company are going to keep things simple for you. Here are five reasons why it’s worth it to hire a housekeeping service.
- You Have A Busy Work Life – if you work a lot of hours, it can not only be difficult to find the time to clean, but also the energy. Working that much makes you tired! It’s only natural after all. While you may not need someone to clean daily, even a bi-weekly or monthly cleaning service would give you more time to enjoy yourself while keeping your home clean.
- You Have A Busy Family Life – are the kids ready for some entertainment when you come home from a long day at work? Plus, your spouse is going to want you to find some time to spend together. Who’s going to take care of cleaning up after everything? Schedules can quickly become overwhelming; let us take one thing on that “to do” list off your plate.
- You Like Having Guests Over – sure, having people over to watch the game or play cards is fun, but not if your home isn’t clean. The last thing you want is guests feeling uncomfortable in your home because of the lack of cleanliness!
- You Have Elderly Family Members Living With You – a home that’s filled with clutter may become a safety hazard for someone who has balanced and/or mobility issues. A professional house cleaning service will take care of this problem.
- You Simply Don’t Like To Clean – let’s be honest; there probably aren’t many people out there who truly enjoy cleaning their home. Why waste your valuable time doing something that you really don’t like doing? You can spend more time with family or performing a hobby instead!
At The Cooperative Cleaning Company, we give you the option of how often you’d like us to clean. If you’re preparing for guests, we can perform a one-time “deep clean,” or we can clean every other week or every month to maintain the cleanliness level in your home. We provide house cleaning service, including green cleaning solutions. Stop taking time to clean and enjoy yourself! We’ll take care of the cleaning!